Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I have NO CLASS!

















That is to say, our first basic photography class is complete = ).

So if I could imagine the ideal first photography class, what would it be like...hmmmmm....

How about a small class with very enthusiastic, easy going and patient students that all have the same name, use the same camera make and model and the same lens.

Wait a minute! That actually happened!

Talk about an easy first class from a teacher's perspective!

At first I was nervous to tell the potential students that there was only two signed up for the class and that they would bail becuase of it. I could not have been more wrong. I guess the 2 to 1 student to teacher ratio meant to them that this class was more like a private lesson!

To Mary and Mary, thanks !

As crazy as I was those days, I always left the class with a smile.

Thanks again for being such a great students!

No comments: